13 août 2014

Nouveautés rentrée 2014 - Collection Panda

Voici pour commencer, la collection Panda, en nouveauté dans la boutique (rentrée 2014).
J'ai eu plusieurs demandes de mamans qui étaient à la recherche de cartes de naissance pour leurs jumeaux, et ayant moi-même un jumeau il fallait bien que je propose des cartes spécial twins ! : )
Pour le moment le thème panda existe en version papeterie mais j'ai mes petites idées pour l'adapter à d'autres supports, je vous en reparlerai ; )

Affiche Mister & Miss Panda - 42 x 21 cm (A3)

Carte naissance "It's a boy"

Carte naissance "It's a girl"

Carte naissance "Hello twins"

Marque-page Mister & Miss Panda

Pin It

18 commentaires:

  1. J'adore le marque page ! Très doux et très jolie ces pandas !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thanks for sharing this beautiful blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello, good day, this page was very enjoyable for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I found so many interesting stuff in this blog. Really its great article. Keep it up

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Well this article is great. I need this article. great share for us

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for sharing nice information here. Keep it up Keep on sharing

    RépondreSupprimer

  7. I hope you will continue to write good things for me

    RépondreSupprimer

  8. You summarized it from a good perspective.

    RépondreSupprimer

  9. There are many things to think about.

    RépondreSupprimer

  10. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Its a Good blog information. I am impress with your writing skill. Thank you for this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us updated!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Intimately, the article is in reality the best on this topic. Keep on writing!

    RépondreSupprimer